Türkiye Graduate Scholarships for International Students is open for all the international students willing to study in turkey for good.
Türkiye Graduate Scholarships for International Students is open for all the international students willing to study in turkey in order to make a better education and academic career.
Brief Description of Türkiye Graduate Scholarships for International Students
Thus, Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students to pursue full-time or short-term program at the top universities in Turkey.
Hence, Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at Bachelor’s, Master’s and doctoral levels, targeted for countries of the world.
Therefore, It is been hosted by participating universities in turkey for Bachelors, Masters or PhD Programmes in a wide range of fields of study offered at participating Turkish Universities.
Meanwhile, What makes Türkiye Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Programs and Levels of Study
And, Programs open for application are: Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs
Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Then, Other programs such as Research Scholarships, Success Scholarships, and KATİP have different application periods and are announced regularly on our website and social media channels.
Hence, The scholarship includes university and program placement, monthly stipend (Bachelor: 800 TL per month; Masters: 1,100 TL per month; PhD: 1,600 TL per month), tuition fee, once-off return flight ticket, health insurance, accommodation and one year Turkish Language Course.
The normal duration of award is:
- Undergraduate: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4-6 years (depending on the normal duration of the program)
- Master’s: 1 year Turkish Language course + 2 years
- PhD: 1 year Turkish Language course + 4 years
Minimum Academic Criteria:
- Minimum academic achievement for Bachelor’s degree applicants: 70%
- Minimum academic achievement for Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants: 75%
- Minimum academic achievement for Health Science (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants: 90%
- To be under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- To be under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- To be under the age of 35 for Doctorate programs
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or applicants who are able to graduate at the end of the current academic year
- Researchers and academicians
Application instructions for Türkiye Graduate Scholarships for International Students
Hence, Applications can only be made individually through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr by the candidates.
Thus, There are no institutions or persons authorized to apply for Türkiye Scholarships.
Moreover, Candidates applying at Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD levels are all welcomed to apply. Research applicants can apply throughout the year.
Furthermore, It is important to visit the official website (links found below) to access the online application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Hence, Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey.