Canadian University Dubai Scholarship for Undergraduates for International Students could be a chance for you to be awarded a scholarship.
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship for Undergraduates for International Students is open for all the student from different part of the world who are willing to increase their academic pursuits.
Scholarship is regarded as one of the ingredient that make schooling easy and sweet and that’s why we keep working very hard each and every day so as to bring the best in scholarships especially for African countries at large.
Thus, this scholarship will go a long way helping students from African countries achieve their dreams in life without being stressed or much suffering.
However, this scholarship is meant to last from now till 20th December, 2021, so as long you wish or decides to apply for this scholarship, please make sure to apply on time so as to be able to gain the scholarship on time.
The Canadian University Dubai, popularly known as CUD originally known as Centennial University of Dubai, the school was founded in 2006.
Is a private university of higher education which offers education based on the Canadian curriculum. The school is Situated or located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Benefits of Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarship
Studying in Canadian University Dubai, one is entitled to gain quality and sound education as well also stand a chance of getting job after your studies only if you master your courses very well.
Requirements for Canadian University Dubai Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Scholarship is open to all the African students.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester.
- Students can apply in successive years, but scholarships are only valid for two successive semesters.
- You can apply for more than one scholarship, provided you meet the eligibility requirements.
Guiding Principles for Canadian University Dubai Scholarships
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more per semester. For Financial Hardship and Special Needs Scholarships, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended. Please note that scholarships can be granted for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the cumulative grade point average (CGPA) necessary in order to continue receiving scholarship funding. The specific CGPA requirements vary according to the type of scholarship applied for. These details are outlined in the specific scholarship descriptions.
- Scholarships are not valid for summer semesters.
- Scholarships are only valid for current tuition fees.
- Students can apply for more than one scholarship, provided they meet the eligibility requirements. In case a student qualifies for more than one reduction, scholarship or discount, the student will be given the chance to choose the scholarship with the highest value.
- All remaining fees (tuition and housing) must be paid promptly in order to receive and maintain the scholarship.
- The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 7th.
- The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th.
- Please note that late or incomplete scholarship applications will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must email their scholarship application forms (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all supporting documents (as detailed in the relevant sections of the different scholarship types) to email@example.com
Method or Processes of Application.
Candidates ready and have the qualifications to apply for this scholarship should endeavour to forward their scholarship application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all the necessary documents required.
As an international student applying for this scholarship should endeavor to apply on time so that you will be able to join others in which ever process or level they got to.