Masters Scholarships for International Students at University of Kent is open for all international student are ready to undergo for masters.
Masters Scholarships for International Students at University of Kent
Masters Scholarships for International Students at University of Kent is open for all the international student who are ready to undergo their masters.
Thus, You are eligible to apply as long as you are up to the level of masters.
This Application is open for all the International Scholarships for Taught Masters Students to study at The University of Kent.
Nevertheless, The University has a long tradition of welcoming international students from around the world and is pleased to be able to offer a number of scholarships for entry at taught master’s level.
Brief Description of University of Kent
Meanwhile, University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based located in canterbury Kent, United Kingdom.
This great institution has been in existence since 1965 and is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university.
And This institution is with 19,265 total numbers of students registered in the school as of 2018/2019.
The school is paying the sum of 9, 000GBP as the undergraduate tuition and fees.
Benefits of Masters Scholarships for International Students
- This scholarship is offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
- The scholarships are worth £8000 towards the cost of tuition fees
Requirements for Masters Scholarships for International Students
Hence, For one to be able to qualify for this scholarship, one must be able to meet all the requirements to be eligible for this great offer.
- An application must have been made for a taught degree course at the University of Kent.
- The applicant must have received an unconditional offer of a place on such a degree course.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s acceptance of the unconditional offer.
Method or Processes of Application
Thus, Any candidate or applicant in accordance with the application processes who wish to apply for this offer or award as some of you may call it should endeavor to make his or her application through the applicant portal.
Below are the procedures to take or to follow to be able to make a successful application online with the institution.
NOTE: You can apply for a postgraduate scholarship from the UK government to cover things like course fees and the cost of living when you study in the UK.
International students from the EU aren’t eligible for these scholarships.
If you’re from Malta or Cyprus you can still apply for Commonwealth Scholarships.
- Go to the applicant portal
- Once logged in, click on My Scholarships and Bursaries.
- You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for.
- Click on Apply and follow the steps to submit your application.
Therefore, As an international student willing to further your education or willing to take your academic career to another level so as to make a successful ending.
And, You must be able to meet all this requirements so as to apply and get selected without hesitation.